Self-Publishing for Small Business – The Ultimate DIY Guide
PDF download ($34.95)
Having a book that showcases you and your business is like having a business card on steroids. And self-publishing your book is easier than ever.
This handbook is a practical tool that will help you join the ranks of small business people who have benefited from this unique marketing tool. This DIY Guide will give you a comprehensive and honest look at what’s involved, not the fantasy of selling a million copies on Amazon while producing your book for $13.00. Like anything you do in business, there are some risks and potential pitfalls, and those are covered too.
The handbook also comes with a unique book plan that you can complete as you read and will become an invaluable tool as you go through your self-publishing journey.Buy Now
Stand Out by Michael Hanrahan ($24.95)
Stand Out is an informative guide to self-publishing a book that will build your profile, promote your business and make you stand out from the crowd. With comprehensive information on:
- how publishing a book will set you apart from your competitors
- the editing process and the role of the editor
- getting your cover and layout right
- printing and bookshop distribution
- ebook formatting and distribution
- ISBNs, barcodes and other fiddly stuff
- using your book as a profitable tool in your business (it’s not about book sales!).
Buy now or download a sample.
If you are part of the KPI program, type in step two of the five steps as the coupon code (one word) to receive a KPI discount.Buy Now
Book Blueprint by Jacqui Pretty ($24.95)
In Book Blueprint you’ll discover how to write a book that cements your authority and leads to the media, speaking and partnership opportunities you’ve always dreamed of. Through Jacqui’s step-by-step Book Blueprint process you’ll learn:
- The three keys to a bestselling book idea
- The five entrepreneurial book types, and which is right for you
- Three simple questions that form the backbone of every chapter
- How to find and choose the right content
- How to engage your readers by putting your personality on the page
Based on over eight years of professional writing and editing experience and working with close to 100 entrepreneurs on their books, Book Blueprint will teach you the ultimate formula for writing an awesome book, fast!Buy Now