If your aim is to publish a book to the same high standards as a major publisher, you’ve come to the right place. Our services include:
- Cover design
- Interior design and layout
- Ebook formatting and upload
- Print on demand formatting and upload
- Audiobook recording and upload (via our audiobook partner)
- Bookshop distribution
- ISBNs and barcodes
- Publishing mentoring
- Cataloguing with the National library.
As well as the practical side of book production and distribution, we help plan and schedule each step of the production process, ensuring books arrive when they are supposed to and making sure authors know what they need to do along the way. We also offer ongoing publishing advice and support after your book is published.
For more in-depth information about our services, visit the seven steps pages, starting with Step 1: Planning.